In this episode we talk about the people who inspire us and the importance of having inspirational role models. They may be celebrities and they may not, but they have all helped us in some way.
We share a lot in this episode so if you’re not familiar with the people we mention you can click on the names in the list to find out more:
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Brene Brown
- Shonda Rhimes and the Year of Yes book
- Michelle Obama’s book Becoming
- The TV programme on Amazon Prime called The Toughest Race on Earth
- The Crossfit Games which also features Tia Toomey and Mat Fraser
- Advita and Priya’s Leader Like Me
- Trudy mentions the Gutsy Women book by Hillary and Chelsea Clinton
- And Advita is so inspired by Tony Chocolonely and his chocolate that we are giving some away! Listen to find out how you can grab yourself a bar!